Updated: Dec 26, 2020
It's true. Inspirational quotes are every social media marketer's not-so-secret gold mine, content producer.
Figuring out what your tribe responds to via inspirational quote is a wealth of motivational information.
A few pro tips:
1. Make sure the person you're quoting isn't /or wasn't a jerk. Speaking from experience. You don't want to find out after the fact.
2. Put the quote on top of your own images. Try to keep those images in-house.
3. Add your web address for greater branding impact.
4. Take branding a step further and come up with a sleek template.
5. Share the heck out of it all over your social media profiles.
6. Follow current events and a holiday calendar.
7. Make sure you can read the quote. Short and sweet.